Based on a detailed understanding for the applications and requirements of its customers company RACO has been developing individually, custom-tailored technologies and solutions for the broad markets of today and tomorrow. Particular attention is hereby paid to the operating conditions under the facets of surrounding temperature, degree of protection of the components and vibration and batch resistance, which are described in the railway standards. Verification has been confirmed to RACO from independent testing institutes.
The applied products of the RACO delivery range used in the means of transport in local traffic are:
- Electromechanical Spring Loaded Brake Systems type GBM with open or closed loop electronic controls for Tram systems.
- Electric actuators for the actuation of the mechanical and electric coupling devices in Tram systems.
- Electric actuators for the actuation of the roof-mounted Pantographs.
- Electric actuators for the door automation and cabine interlocking in mono rail train stations.
- Electric actuators and linear drives for track switches in mono rail systems.